mv-spion.de
183.424
Nutzer in MV
Übersicht
Forum
So siehts aus....
MarcelloMello
46, Hamburg
I, I'm so in love with you
Whatever you want to do
Is all right with me
'Cause you make me feel so brand new
And I want to spend my life with you
Since, since we've been together
Loving you forever
Is what I need
Let me be the one you come running to
I'll never be untrue
Let's, let's stay together
Lovin' you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad
Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad
Why, why some people break up
Then turn around and make up
I just can't see
You'd never do that to me (would you, baby)
Staying around you is all I see
(Here's what I want us to do)
Let's, we oughta stay together
Loving you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad
07.05.2006 - 3:15 Uhr
Tillooooooo Vom Dach
41, Rostock
alles wird schlecht
07.05.2006 - 13:01 Uhr
MarcelloMello
46, Hamburg
Nein, alles wird gut!!! Der Sommer ist da
YUHUUUUUUUU
07.05.2006 - 13:03 Uhr
danhro1979
hey ist dies ein MusicThread zum singen
?
07.05.2006 - 13:06 Uhr
Schlaubi
ich finde ja auch deutsche musik nicht
schlecht...
"Im Frühtau zu Berge wir gehn, Falera Es
grünen die Wälder und Höh´n, Falera"
07.05.2006 - 13:31 Uhr
MarcelloMello
46, Hamburg
Ja Super, das werde ich gleich
tun!!!!...................................
..........................................
....................
nachdem ich diesen fiesen Alkoholschiss
losgeworden bin AAARRGGHHHH VERDAMMT
07.05.2006 - 13:34 Uhr
Voyante
Bin nur ein Gaukler, ein Narr, ein
Betrüger... Pack meine Lügen in
Zuckerwatte ein, schmink mir Gefühle ins
Gesicht... Wirklich wahr ist meistens
nichts... Nicht wenn ich lache, nicht wenn
ich wein *sing
07.05.2006 - 13:40 Uhr
danhro1979
Strowe like DJ´s like
Oh shake my motherfucking ass
All night
I don´t want kiss tonight
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me yours I show you mine
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me youer I show you mine
Show me yours I show you mine
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me yours I show you mine
Let´s fuck
Read my mind
Don´t waste my tiiime
Let´s fuck
Show me yours I show you mine
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
Let´s fuck
I don´t want kiss tonight
Want you come on to my room
And have to much fun
Don´t want to wait in the soon
Why don´t you stay
Let´s play
You think of a better way
To in the day
07.05.2006 - 13:54 Uhr
Bitte melde dich an, um Beiträge hinzuzufügen.
Zufallsprofil
Remo Spaude
55, Schwerin
Jennymaus W
34, Güstrow
Maik Krause
48, Schwerin
Robi160281
45, Kröpelin
Crazychick00
42, Liebenwalde
Andreas E
43, Lübz
Sixpacks
40, Schwerin
Marieta
69, Rostock
Jessica Klein
39, Besitz
Hendrik Voelker
37, Ostseebad Wustrow
Traudi29
46, Alt Bukow
Henry High fiVe ^^
41, Hammer an der Uecker
Sven Much
51, Bad Sülze
Mila Mar
38, Schwerin
Andy Muller
61, Berlin
Marcels1980
45, Frankfurt (Oder)
Samu Rai
39, Berlin
DerZeus
50, Rostock
TeVerde
36, Berlin
Rene Schumacher
49, Hamburg
Kp Kp
36, Dorf Mecklenburg
Denis D.
45, Lübeck
Scottymoore
54, Berlin
NaddelHRO
38, Rostock
Just Me
37, Hamburg
Süße_schnegge
41, nähe Hamburg
Daniel Bartsch
42, Freiburg im Breisgau
Sven Schwedt
37, Parum bei Hagenow
Ronald Dittmann
64, Brietzig
NiceKitty
39, Singen (Hohentwiel)
Infos
Du bist Single?
Auf der Suche nach deinem Traumpartner?
Komm zum neuen
Flirtsofa
! 100% kostenlos und jetzt neu: Matching! Teste es gleich aus:
flirtsofa.com
.
Umfrage
Nur für Raucher: Würdest du gern aufhören zu rauchen?
Nein, ich bin ein total zufriedener Raucher und möchte nichts ändern.
Ja, aus gesundheitlichen Gründen
Ja - weil es mittlerweile einfach zu teuer ist.
Ja, ich möchte nicht mehr abhängig sein. Ständig diese Angst, nicht genug Kippen dabeizuhaben!
Ich bin mir noch nicht sicher.
Ergebnis ansehen